The steel framed warehouse refers to the warehouse that has steel frames as the main load-bearing components. The components include steel columns, steel beams, steel base, steel roof truss, and steel roof tile. The steel wall can be replaced by a brick wall. The prefabricated steel structures can also be used by large workshops, supermarkets, entertainment centers and other buildings.
1. Wide span: single-span or multi-span, the largest span to be 36 meters without intermediate columns.
2. Low cost: the FOB price, ranging from $35 to $70 per square meter.
3. Fast construction and ease installation.
4. Long service life: more than 50 years.
5. Eco-friendly, stable, earthquake-resistant, waterproof, and energy saving.
1. Our steel framed warehouse is in line with the SGS standards and ISO9001: 2008 certification.
2. The structure design of steel warehouse meets the following specifications:
Cold-formed steel structure technical specifications (GB50018-2002)
Construction quality acceptance of steel (GB50205-2001)
Technical specification for welded steel structure (JGJ81-2002, J218-2002)
Technical specification for steel structures of tall buildings (JGJ99-98)
3. Common steels: carbon structural steel Q235, Q345; high-strength low-alloy structural steel; quality carbon structural steel; alloy steel; special steel.
4. Optional materials of wall and roof: corrugated steel plate, EPS sandwich panel, rockwool sandwich panel, polyurethane sandwich panel.
|Main structure||Welded H section|
|Purlin||C section or Z section|
|Roof tile||Sandwich panel, corrugated steel roofing or fiberglass insulation|
|Wall||Sandwich panel or corrugated steel plate|
|Tension bar||Round steel tube|
|Support between columns||Angel steel, H section, or steel tube|
|Knee brace||Angle steel|
|Gutter||Color steel plate|
|Door||Sliding sandwich panel door or steel framed door|
|Window||PVC / plastic steel / aluminum alloy|
|Connection||High strength bolts|
|Package||40 'GP / HQ / OT, OR 20' OT|
|Drawings||Our design and quote are according to your requirements or your drawings.|