The steel framed aircraft hangar is used for aircraft storage. Itis constituted by steel and galvanized steel. According to different requirements on the span, the size and parts can be customized. We can also follow different cost and function, choosing different steel plate or sandwich panel as the material for the wall and roof. The heat insulation may be made of EPS, PU, rock wool, etc. Different material has different rates of thermal insulation.
1. Large span: single span or multi span. In the absence of the middle column, the maximum span of the aircraft hangar is 36 meters.
2. Low cost: FOB price according to customer requirements. The price ranges from $ 35 to $ 70 per square meter.
3. Fast construction and easy installation
4. Long life: more than 50 years.
5. Eco-friendly, stable, earthquake resistant, water-proof, energy-saving.
1. Certification: SGS certification, GHD certification, ISO9001: 2000
2. Design specifications:
Cold-formed steel structure technical specifications (GB50018-2002)
Construction Quality Acceptance of Steel (GB50205-2001)
Technical Specification for welded steel structure (JGJ81-2002, J218-2002)
Technical Specification for Steel Structures of Tall Buildings (JGJ99-98)
3. Common steel for the aircraft hangar and steel performance
Carbon structural steel: Q195, Q215 Q235, Q255 Q275, Q345 and so on.
High-strength low-alloy structural steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, special steel.
4. Optional materials of wall and roof: corrugated steel, EPS sandwich panel, rockwool sandwich panel, polyurethane sandwich panel.
If you need a quotation of the airplane hangar from us, please provide the relevant information as follows:
|Item name||Steel framed aircraft hangar|
|Size||Length, width, roof height and eave height|
|Roof and wall||PU,EPS,rock wool sandwich panel|
|Door and window||PVC or aluminum alloy|
|Column and beam||Hot rolled h section ,I section or galvanized|
|Purlin||C-section and Z-section|
|Surface||2 primer and 1 finished paint|
|Local climate||1.wind speed 2. rain load 3.snow load 4.earthquake grade if any, etc.|
|Crane parameter||If you need crane beam, please offer crane parameters.|
|Drawing|| 1. quote as clients' drawing
2. design as per clients' requests.
|Package||In container or as per requests|
|Delivery||20 ft', 40 ft' GP/HQ/OT container|